Carp are the fly rodder’s ultimate gamefish. This is the first comprehensive book on tying the best flies for carp, featuring patterns and techniques from anglers around the US. With over 600 step-by-step photographs and over 20 patterns by tiers ranging from Barry Reynolds and Bob Clouser to author Jay Zimmerman, including fishing information, this book is the definitive fly-tying resource for those who love the challenge of fooling carp on the fly.
- The first comprehensive handbook on tying the best flies for carp
- Features patterns and techniques from anglers around the USA
- Includes 600 step-by-step photographs and over 20 patterns
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Will appeal to every carp fly fisherman world-wide who love the challenge of fishing for carp on the fly
Jay Zimmerman is a signature fly tier for Umpqua Feather Merchants. He lives in Colorado, USA. His previous books include The Top Ten Guide to Fly Fishing.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading How to Tie and Fish Them ISBN 9781934753323 Author Jay Zimmerman Binding Paperback Extent 280 x 216mm, 232 pages Illustrations Colour throughout Ebook Yes
- Look Inside 🔍