Once again, firearms expert Bill Harriman shares his extensive knowledge in this BASC produced owners manual.
Topics covered will include:
• The pros and cons for each type of shotgun and the different bores
• The pros and cons for the differenct types of rifle – bolt action, straight pull, semi-auto (.22) and calibres
• Law and security and safety
• Cleaning and routine maintenance – stock oiling, putting into storage
• Patterning a shotgun , fitting a scope and zeroing
• Basic introduction to ballistics – 1” high @ 100 yards etc – ballistic charts/drop/windage etc
• Charts and tables – velocities, bullet weights explained
About the Author
Bill Harriman is a legal advisor, firearms forensic examiner and journalist and has written hundreds of articles over the last 25 years. He is the firearms and militaria on the BBC’s Antiques Roadshow.
- Book Specifications
Sub Heading Care and Maintenance ISBN 9781846892776 Author Bill Harriman Binding Paperback Extent 160 pages, 196x128mm Illustrations Colour photographs Ebook No
- Look Inside 🔍